Monday, December 10, 2007

Last Week

Last week we went to the Grau's house for dinner & here are some of the pictures that Eric took of us.
Mandy is 21 weeks pregnant in this picture & I am 37 weeks. Marley is due on 12/23, but as of 12/10 there are no signs of her coming early. Tonight we are going to eat all you can eat sushi (Mandy & I will be eating cooked rolls) with the Beard's & the Grau's, so maybe Marley will be so squished after that, that she will want to come out. :)
Here's a pic of Ty taking a break from chasing the Grau's dog, Daisy. Poor Daisy...
The last picture is of Ty licking the mashed potatoes off my mixer attachments. I used to do that all the time at my grandparents' house. :) Which reminds me to ask for you to keep my family in your prayers since my grandfather is currently in very poor health. Thanks.




No comments: