Monday, February 11, 2008

Smile for the Camera

What a happy girl, well at least most of the time. :) She has been sleeping from 9-5am, so I am a happy BIG girl.
The Masters were in town last week while Anthony had a training class, so we were able to visit with them. I think in this picture it looks like Tessa is ready for #3...
Ty and Lula played really well together, here's Lu in the choo choo room...
Gavin came over and spent Thursday morning with us and here is a picture of the boys eating pancakes.



Also Ty has all of the sudden been peeing on the potty. He went 4 times in one day (3 of those times were at the Grau's home). Anyway, let's hope this will be a trend. We are very excited!!

1 comment:

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

What a beautiful smile! I wish I would have taken a few pictures of Marley today when she was in her stroller and smiling away at me! She is precious! We had a great time with you guys today! Thanks again!