Monday, March 10, 2008

Snow on Signal

Saturday morning we got some snow and of course we had to have a little snow ball fight. After that we went to meet Anna Kate for the first time. She is as pretty as all of the pictures...I hate that I forgot my camera. And on Sunday we went to Mandy's Baby Shower. It was great and she got a lot of good stuff!
This weekend my parents brought my grandmother down here to visit with us. She had a good time, even though she was ready to leave not long after they got here (you know how older people are). And mom cooked some delicious food while they were here.
Ty has been feeling a little under the weather, so we went to BK and got him some french fries and this cool crown. Also he's the one that pulled it over his mouth, not us. :)

1 comment:

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

Sounds like you guys had a busy weekend! Glad you had a great visit with your family! We hope that Ty is feeling better! French fries can usually make most kids feel better! I love the look that Marley is giving your grandmother in that picture! Too cute!