Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend Full of Grandparents

On Friday Josh's parents came down and visited with me & the kids. It was really nice to see them. That evening we had a delicious dinner with Cara, Ben & Gavin...thanks to the McGowan's for having us over! Then early Saturday morning my parents came to spend the weekend, here they are with the kiddos.On Saturday we went to the 4 Bridges Art Festival and Ty got this neat tattoo. We didn't buy anything there, but we saw a lot of nice stuff. And here's Marley after her bath.










After we got back, Josh & I went to Bluewater for lunch and later that evening my Mom cooked a really good meal. That's it for us, thanks to all the grandparents for visiting!

1 comment:

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

Ty's tatoo is so cool! I bet he had fun showing off his "guns" to everyone! I love the picture of Marley in her hooded towel! Those are always sweet pictures!