Monday, September 29, 2008

Relaxing Weekend?

What a busy weekend. Thursday night we had a great dinner out with Catherine & Brooke Fore to celebrate Catherine's new job...congrats Catherine!! Then Friday Josh and I went to Taco Mamacita's after my parents got here. Saturday we did a little shopping with the kids and then Josh and I went and had lunch at the Pickle Barrel before stopping by Doug's house to watch a little football.









Then my mom cooked a delicious dinner and our friend Curt came and stayed with us. Sunday we woke up and went to church and then Andi (my sister in law) and I did the Susan G. Komen 5k to celebrate Andi's upcoming 40th birthday. It was a lot of fun, and thanks Granbob for lunch!

Here is a pic of the Grau family before Anna Claire's infant baptism. It was beautiful and she did great!

Just a couple of cute pics from the weekend.










Here is Ty & Marley's 1st time in the wagon together. They went with Hudson & Lisa to watch to brush truck. It was another busy weekend, but it was great to see everyone. Hope you had a good weekend also. :)

4 comments:

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

Thanks so much for coming to celebrate with me! I really appreciate you staying with my slow self during the run!:)I know that you could have finished in at least half of the time that we did if you didn't have me slowing you down!It was a great day and I'm glad that you guys were a part of it! Looking forward to more time with you guys at the beach!

Amy Beard said...

Glad you guys had a good weekend. Sure hate we missed your mom's cooking!! Hopefully next time we will be well enough to join in! Hope you guys have a great week too.

Tessa said...

Wow that was a busy weekend! I know you enjoyed your parents visit and cooking. We are looking forward to seeing you this coming weekend. Anthony was able to find some gas yesterday and only had to wait 15 min.

Isabella's Mommy.... said...

my gosh, what a weekend! congrats on your run. love marley's hat in the last pic!