Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Photo, Box Home & Red Shoes

This was actually the 2nd pic we took. I should have stopped there instead of making the kids pose for 50 more terrible pics.
We bought a new tv for $250 and I don't know which we have used more the box or the tv. We got another for a family member and when Ty saw it he said yay a rescue boat for Marley (what he calls his box), he didn't say oh another tv!
I absolutely love these shoes on Marley, if I had a pair I would wear them everyday. Oh wait I do!! :)

3 comments:

Tessa said...

I ABSOLUTELY love all three pictures! What a great family pic, love their little imaginations, and girls gotta have shoes..... =)

Amy Beard said...

Your pictures is great!! Love Marley's shoes too. You guys need a picture together with your red shoes!!

Catherine and Brooke said...

Precious! I too love the red shoes. I have some in the heeled version! :)