Thursday, January 28, 2010

Long Month

Despite having a great dinner with friends on Saturday night, both of our kiddos woke up sick on Sunday morning, then Josh and I got sick Sunday night. We are all better now, but a stomach bug is no fun! The nausea, the cleaning up, the worrying about the kids, the not wanting to eat, etc. Yuck!

This has also been a long month because we have had to move my dear Granny to a nursing home. I love her so much and hate to see her go downhill, but I keep on reminding myself of how blessed I am to have so many sweet memories with her and to love her while we have her. Please pray for her mind, body and spirit.

3 comments:

Tessa said...

Awww they look so pitiful but so glad you all feel better. Your sweet grandmother...I hardly regonized her but so glad she is getting the care she needs. We will continue to pray for her and you all. Hugs

Amy Beard said...

Glad you guys are feeling better and I pray none of us get that ever again! I am praying for you and your grandmother. Hope to see you guys soon!

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

Hey Kathy~
This is the first time I've checked your blog since you put up these pics of Ty and Marley! They sure looked better this weekend! It was great to be with you guys at the cabin! I certainly hope that everyone else stays healthy! Helen is really dragging today. She threw up through the night last night and on the way home today and even since we have been home. I am praying that no one else will get sick! I will be praying for your grandmother as well!
Take care!