Monday, July 5, 2010

Back to Blogging for the 4th!

Okay I am back to blogging! :) This weekend we went to Lenoir City to visit our family for the 4th. Before we went we all rode our bikes (Marley was pulled behind Josh) to Pastaria for dinner Friday night and it was a blast! Then we went Lenoir City on Saturday morning and had a great dinner with Josh's family and then had lunch with my family on Sunday. It was great to see everyone. We came back to our house for the parade today and fireworks...what a fun weekend!!

Here is Josh with the kids on my parents dock.


My mom and I in front of all of her good cooking.


Sayuri hanging out on the 4th!


All 7 cousins! They get cuter by the day!


My parents got the kids this and they LOVE IT!!!

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Love all the pictures and welcome back to blogging...we have missed it! Happy 4th!