Friday, August 20, 2010

Disney 2010...GREAT vacation!!

Last Saturday morning we left for Disney and just got back this evening. I had an absolutely great time with my family! It was so much fun to stay up late with the kids and do so much fun stuff. We even had rest days or water park days. Ty did great and loved it all especically riding all the fun rides with his dad. Marley did great even at 12:30 at night! She did get tired toward the end and started to have an occasional break down. :) Anyway I think we all had a "magical" time!!

Argh matey!

My sweet Tinkerbell!

It is always nice to have a good reminder of all of our blessings, especially our families!! :) Now let's get ready for vacation #2. If you want to see more pics go to my Facebook account.

2 comments:

Amy Beard said...

So glad you guys had a great family vacation at the happiest place on earth!!! loved all the pictures!

Tessa said...

Welcome back!!!!