Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Football, Festivals, and Columbus?!

Our weekend started off with Signal Mtn. High School's homecoming parade, then a FABULOUS dinner at the Pastaria, followed by going to the football game. What fun and they won big!

Saturday we went to Alexian's Fall festival. They had face painting, music, cake walk, petting zoo, cotton candy, popcorn, corn dogs, snow cones, and the list goes on. It was so nice to walk there and it was free!

Sunday we went to church and just hung out and then Monday Josh had Columbus Day off. So he worked on the house and I went to work for a little bit. I will miss having him at home today!

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Your weekend looked packed full of fun and the best part it was free! I know what you mean about missing him being at home...it spoils me to have A home with me.