Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Ty & Marley

Yesterday was Marley's 3rd birthday (Ty's 5th birthday is today) and we had a party for her & Ty, with our families & some close friends. It was so much fun! Ty had a Jedi Training Academy in his bedroom with all of his friends and Marley had a Princess Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in her bedroom. Thank you to all of our families & friends for making this day so special for us! We love you all!

Like I do every year, I start to reflect on our kids...how much they have grown, how much they are learning, and how much I love them. They bring so much joy & happiness to my life (stress also, I will be honest) and I am so thankful for these little guys! This is definitely the part of my life that I have always been waiting for and will always remember. My grandmother was right, this is one of the best parts of life, soak it all up!


No comments: