Monday, May 9, 2011

Cinco de Mayo, Family Visit, Mother's Day!

Happy Cinco de Mayo! The kids made Mexican flags and then waved them in front of our house. For dinner we had tacos and margaritas...any excuse to celebrate!

Here is Ty's cheering section. Thank you to Nana, Papa, Darrin, Jill and Connor for coming down and rooting him on!

Marley Mo loves her some Connor!

Ty did great at his ballgame, here he is afterwards with a special #6 cookie!

Thank you to my mom, Josh's mom, my Granny, Josh's Mimmie & Mamaw, without all of you we would not be the people we are today...Happy Mother's Day and we love you! 2nd thank you to my family. Josh picked up sushi and doritos for me on the way home, the kids made cards and then Sunday they cooked me a steak dinner. It was grand! Lastly Ty said the blessing and it was so sweet, I started to cry.
So blessed!

No comments: