Tuesday, June 26, 2012

No Pictures :(

Well I have lost my cord that goes from my camera to my computer, so I cannot download pictures right now.  Hopefully I will find it soon.  We had a great week, last week.  We started the week off with two 1/2 birthday parties, one for Marley and the other for Ty.  They had a great time.  Then Wednesday we left to go to Nashville with Josh for two nights.  We watched cable (we don't have it at home), went to the Nashville Zoo, went to the Maryland Farms YMCA (they had a great pool, but SO many rules), and ate good food.  It was really nice!  When we came home on Friday we went to Alexian to hear Bluegrass music, Saturday to a birthday party at the Spirit Barn, Saturday night to a Lookouts game (fun but hot), and Sunday after church we went to pick blackberries.  I will have lots of pics when I can post them!

No comments: