Monday, June 16, 2008

No Infant Baptism Pics

Yesterday our family joined Signal Pres and Marley had her infant baptism (promise that we make to raise her to know & love Jesus). It was so special. Thank you to everyone that came and celebrated this special time with our family. Unfortunately I did not get any pics, so I thought I would put this picture in instead (what's better than a pic of Marley sitting on her big brother?!). To see all of pics click on the June album to the left.Here are some more cute pictures of the kids. Not too much else went on this weekend, we did our ususal Greenlife dinner on Friday night (we always enjoy this), and then Satuday & Sunday we visited with family and friends & celebrated Father's Day. We hope all the father's out there had a fabulous day and we are extremely grateful for our Fathers and Ty & Marley's Father. I am just glad we didn't have to go to the ER like we did on Mother's Day. :)

2 comments:

Amy Beard said...

I wish I knew no one had pictures, I would of taken some from the back row Baptist section! Sorry, I hope the video turned out though. It was a special ceremony and we enjoyed being a part of it! She is a special girl!

Tessa said...

I hate that we missed her special day but we will celebrate when we see her! Be sure to put her in her outfit and post those pics. =) Glad that there was not an ER involved for MD.... guess you did not need the attention that Josh did! HA. Hope all is well.