Monday, June 30, 2008

End of June

A special thanks to Josh's parents for helping (picking, cleaning, cooking, canning, etc.) us can beans this weekend. Here is a pic of the end result and hopefully we will be enjoying them this winter. Thanks again for everything!!Sunday night we went and watched Beckett's "All for One" performance...he did great! The next day we got up (I went with my dad to the ER, he had some complications from his shoulder surgery but is doing better) and finished canning before heading back to Chattanooga.We went to the dentist Monday night with both kids (HUGE mistake), I am surprised Marley didn't get us kicked out, let's just say she was a handful. No one could make her happy, so I rocked her in her carseat with my foot while they were cleaning my teeth. Never again.Here are we are playing around the house, to see all of our pics click on the June link.Wednesday we met the Beards at Partyville to let the boys play before Connor's surgery...he is doing well!

4 comments:

Tessa said...

It sounds like you had a busy weekend. All the pics were great.

Tessa said...

Okay my fav pic is the one with both kids have there eyes closed. We are going to have to restrict Anthony's time with them. =)

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

It was great to see you guys on Sunday although it was too short! Thanks again for coming to hear Beckett sing! Sounds like you had a busy Monday! Enjoy all of your beans! :)

Amy Beard said...

I am impressed with all the beans! I hope you dad is feeling better. You could of left the picture of us off!