Saturday, July 5, 2008

Parade, Cookout, and Fireworks...Oh My!!

What a great weekend & it is only Saturday morning! :) Josh took off Thursday & he took the kids blackberry picking while I went to my Bible Study, after that we all went shopping. Then on Friday morning, Amy, Connor & Macy joined us at Laura & Kimbrough's house for breakfast. We came back to our house to watch the parade ( goes right in front of our house) & it was a lot of fun!
Click to play 4th of July
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
Once we all got up from naps we went over to Brooke & Catherine's for a great cookout & fireworks. This has definitely been one of my favorite 4th of Julys, thanks so much Davis's & Fore's! To see all of our pics click on the July photo album.

4 comments:

Tessa said...

I like the slide show and thanks for sharing. It looks like you had fun and how nice not to go anywhere and get all the excited in your front yard. we miss you guys and look forward to seeing you soon.

Amy Beard said...

We enjoyed spending the 4th with you guys! The slideshow is great! Connor really enjoyed the parade.

Catherine and Brooke said...

What a fun 4th! Thanks for sharing it with us. I do think it might have to be a tradition! Hope to see y'all again soon!

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

Love all of the pictures! I need to know about Ty's blue boots! I'm sure there is a story there! Glad you guys had such a great 4th of July celebration!