Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Underwear Trapeze Artist & Local Food

The video speaks for itself...
Here are some pictures of some of our "local" foods. The 1st pic is of some blueberries in our yard. We planted them earlier this year and here the last few nights we have been picking about 10-15 per night. The next pic is of some local beef (3/4 of a cow!) we bought, it is hormone free & pretty tasty. The last pic is of some apple sauce I have been making. I picked the apples with my neighbor Lisa and she has given me some tips on freezing homemade apple sauce...yummy!









I just had to take a pic of Marley in this cute outfit.

4 comments:

Amy Beard said...

I love the new look to your blog! Where do you find it? The food looks delicous....you need to make an apple pie now! Looks like Ty is having some fun! Hope to see you guys soon!

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

Yummy!I guess we should all read "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle" and then we will have healthy food on the table like you guys! :)
I love the picture of Marley! I think Jack and Carolyn gave that outfit to Helen. I have a cute pic of her sitting on a blanket on our front porch in the same dress and hat! Blog looks great!

Catherine and Brooke said...

Love the new site! Spiffy! Ty's got a future with the circus! I've wanted to grow blueberries in our backyard. Do you have the bush planted in the ground or in a pot? Brooke and I are thinking a big garden next year---hopefully! Just not enough time this year. I love the thought of walking out my back door and "picking" dinner!

Isabella's Mommy.... said...

how cute is ty in his underwear and marley just hanging out in her swing - so adorable! oh to be a kid again!