Monday, January 26, 2009

Shopping in the ATL & Aquarium

Sat morning Amy picked me up and we went to Atlanta for a Girls' Weekend. We started off at Dawsonville, then to the Embassy Suites Manager Reception, to Northpoint, then the Cheescake Factory and then after breakfast we went to Ikea and shopped around Atlanta Station. It was a GREAT time!! Thanks Amy for letting me tag around and thanks to Josh for watching the kiddos.

My neighbor, Lisa, invited us to go to the aquarium with her family on Friday and we had such a good time. Thanks Lisa!! Ty loved seeing the sharks and alligators!!

This was about the only pic of had of Marley from the aquarium since she sat in the stroller most of the time.

Here is a cute pic of Ty I just thought I would add. Hope everyone has a great week!

3 comments:

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

How fun! Your trip to Atlanta sounds like a blast! Anytime you get to eat cheesecake and go to IKEA....it is a good thing! Glad you and Amy had a great trip!

Amy Beard said...

Love the pictures of Ty in the shelf!! I had a wonderful time this weekend & I hope there are many more good times ahead of us! Thanks again!

Tessa said...

Sounds like you girls had fun and the pic of Ty on the shelf is really cute!