Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fun Weekend

What another fun week. We went to Huntsville again with Josh and then on Friday night my parents came to visit. On Saturday the Beard's came over for dinner and Michael had made my mom some of his special gumbo, too bad I didn't have a bowl big enough to eat it in. :) Here are all the kiddos sitting and eating quietly.

Saturday morning we got up and took Ty to Walmart to get a new bike. He absolutely loves it and has ridden it ALL weekend. His old bike (the $2.50 girl's bike I bought at an estate sale) finally called it quits and so far the new one has been well worth the $35 plus it is not pink & purple.

Sunday after church we had a picnic at the park with my parents. The weather was amazing and I am ready for spring!

Self photos of me and the kiddos!

3 comments:

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Glad Ty moved on to a boy's bike! We hear through the grapevine that he will be competing soon in a race, so I'm sure he had to upgrade a little to save face! :) Love the pic of you with the kids! Great smiles!

Tessa said...

I enjoyed catching up with you yesterday and loved all the pictures. I know Ty is really enjoying his new bike. What race are you guys talking about?? I will let you know when I will be coming up this week.

Amy Beard said...

I love that pictures of the kids! We had a great time and are still talking about all the good food! So glad your parents had us over!! Thanks again!