Sunday, February 22, 2009

Colds, 1st Haircut, Cute Little Girl?

Josh and I have had colds this weekend, so we have been trying to relax...well relax as much as you can with 2 kids. :)


Marley got her 1st haircut (aka mulletcut) this week and it does look better. Looks like she is following in the footsteps of her dear friend Phoebe!


Marley found these hideous swim goggles and wore them all night. How come she will wear these ugly things that smush her eyes, but won't wear her cute sunglasses?
Here are a couple of paintings that me and a friend worked on at Craft Night, they will eventually go into Marley's big girl room.

3 comments:

Amy Beard said...

I hope you guys are feeling better & got some good rest!! I love Marley's swim goggles - maybe she is going to be a olympic swimmer! I didn't realize that you cut her hair all over. I guess Friday when you said that I didn't really look good at it! It looks cute! You should of saved some for us to be extension in Macy's hair!! :)

Tessa said...

Love the haircut video and the goggles. I hope everyone is recovering from their colds. Chat with you soon.

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

Hope everyone is feeling better! The goggles are too cute! Maybe if you put the elastic strap behind her cute sunglasses, she might wear those too! I like the pic of Josh and the kids laughing together! Cute!