Thursday, July 2, 2009

We just don't know about that Marley Mo...

Last week we put Marley in her big girl bed and she is not one of those who will stay in the bed if she is awake. She will unplug her radio, mess with the lamp, she now opens the door to come see us, etc. Well last night I went to check on her and she had gotten all of her swimsuits out (again) and fell asleep trying one on. Hilarious!!
I am not sure how good of a mother she will be in the future. Here she is standing on top of her baby next to the wine cooler. And not this is not a learned behavior.

2 comments:

Isabella's Mommy.... said...

ha!! so funny!! this is totally why my child is still in her crib & will be for as long as I can help it!! love this pic with half her suit on - insanely adorable!!

Tessa said...

That is so sweet with her falling asleep in the floor trying on clothes....all girl!!
SO does it mean that my girls will not be good moms because they choke there babies? Don't look at me, I surly have thought about it but never have, not sure where they get that from maybe their dad. =) HA! Have a great 4th!!