Thursday, March 31, 2011

Projects, Projects!

Yesterday Nana & Papa came to visit with us and we had a good time, here we are at one of our favorite restaurants, Pastaria!

Well the last few weeks we have been working off and on, on our new playhouse. We took the old one down alogn with the fence and planted grass there and then built a new one. Josh found the design, used recycled parts of the fence (for the fireman's pole), of our old deck (roof and platform), and of the old playset (slide, handles, swings, etc.). He did a great job and the kids LOVE it!

Project 2 - We sold our old bedroom set and we agreed to spend less than what we made since this was a want and not a need. Almost all of the profit went toward the mattress, I bought side tables, lamps, mirror, cool antique dresser, and then Josh made me this bed for $150. I love it!!

Now for a small break and then on to project number three! :) My poor husband!!

2 comments:

Mandy Grau said...

I love the new bedroom! I can't believe Josh made that headboard and the bedding is beautiful as well!

Isabella's Mommy.... said...

Great job Josh - you ROCK! Looks great!!