Sunday, November 27, 2011

Oh So Thankful!

I saw a pin on Pinterest that said, "What if we woke up tomorrow with only the things we thanked God for the day before?" Just a reminder that I have a lot to be thankful for and God likes to hear thanks also. This has been a fun week. Tuesday night we were in Murfreesboro, Tn for Josh's work and it was a lot of fun. The kids made their own pizzas and the hotel was great. Then Wednesday-Friday we stayed in Lenoir City and visited family. It was so good to see everyone, especially baby Kinsley! Then my mom shopped with me Thursday night before we came back on Friday and watched Beckett, Helen and Will downtown while their parents went to celebrate Andi's mom 70th birthday.

What a wonderful week of things to be thankful for! One of the things that I love most is hanging out with Josh, Ty & Marley in the backyard. :)

No comments: