Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Where do the days/years go?

Today is Macy's 4th birthday and a time for me to reminisce. I remember going to the hospital to wait for her birth and they let me in to see Amy right before they wheeled her in (they even planted the idea that it could possibly be a boy), I remember her baby dedication and then Easter lunch at her Nanny's and Poppie's, and then wondering when she would start walking, or watching her (at a very early age) wanting to feed her self at the Creative Discovery Museum with no help from mom...and now this baby is 4! Just a reminder to soak up every minute with them because before you know it they will be twirling in front of you in not their princess costumes but real wedding dresses. We love you Macy!

1 comment:

Amy Beard said...

Okay Kathy that is the sweetest thing and I am crying as I read it again and showing Macy the picture. I can't believe that our baby girls are so big already and you are so right it does go by way too quickly.
I am thankful for our friendship and getting to share this experience with you from the beginning!!! Now I'm going to have a good cry...thanks!!! :)