Friday, December 16, 2011

37 Reasons Why We Love Josh


Okay I got this idea from Andi, but I wanted to give 37 reasons why we love Josh on his 37th birthday.

1) He is a great husband
2) He is a great dad
3) He gets up early every morning to go to work so I can stay home with the kids
4) He is not selfish
5) He is very humble
6) He plays rough with Ty
7) He plays baby games with Marley
8) He does not like Disney but takes us often
9) He cooks dinner when I am not in the mood
10) He is a great leader for our family
11) He does not get confused on what is more important (family or work)
12) He comes home early
13) He does not talk bad about other people
14) He is a great supporter (emotionally and financially)
15) He is cheap like me
16) He is smart
17) He practices baseball with Ty
18) He likes to take us on fun vacations
19) He doesn't care how I decorate the house
20) He wears whatever I buy him
21) He is a snazzy dresser :)
22) He always likes to try new things
23) He sets a good example
24) He is my voice of reason
25) He is cute
26) He is funny and always makes me laugh
27) He knows what I am feeling even when I don't say it
28) He is active
29) He loves the outdoors
30) He is a hard worker
31) He does a lot of house projects and is very handy (as long as he doesn't cut his wrist)
32) His love of the stock market and retirement planning
33) His willingness to go with the flow
34) He puts up with my crazy schemes
35) He doesn't complain too much
36) He cleans up the kitchen when I am gone
37) He doesn't mind chaperoning play dates on his own

We love you Josh and thank you for all that you do for our family!

1 comment:

Isabella's Mommy.... said...

So sweet! He's a good man! Happy Birthday Josh!!