Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Ty!


Well Ty turned 6 yesterday. He had a party with some of his friends and class mates on Saturday morning. It was hunting themed and they wore camo and brought their nerf guns. I had games planned for them to play but they were happy running/screaming/shooting/chasing each other thru our house so we just let them do that. Monday was his actual birthday and when he got off the bus his neighborhood friends surprised him and Marley with one last surprise party/play date. And then our family went to Pastaria for our annual birthday celebration (my favorite part). It has been a fun birthday weekend, but to be honest I am glad it is over and I am glad it only comes once a year. :)

Ty, I love you very much and I have enjoyed watching you grow up into a nice young boy! I am very proud of you.

No comments: