Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ahead of Schedule

So I try to do a post after every weekend (thank you Uncle Truckles) and this week I beat my Monday deadline! :) I think it was because we did so much fun stuff. Anyway we started the weekend off by meeting Amy and Macy for some girl time on Friday, which is always fun! Then we went to Ty's baseball game on Saturday morning. He had actually practiced this week at home and it showed! He had 2 homeruns and caught a ball. We are so proud of him and he was too! The more he told his story, the further the ball went each time. Then off to Knoxville for an adventure race with the kids (they did not enjoy it too much because we had to run/walk for an hour in the heat), visit Josh's mamaw who is undergoing rehab from a broken leg, then a get together with Josh's family, wake up on Sunday and go to Josh's race and then visit with my family. Josh did great at his race. How do we define great? He finished. :) He doesn't win or usually place in his age group but he goes out for over 5.5 hours in the heat and goes hard. I know I could never do it and I am very proud of his dedication. Oh and a special thanks to all of family for fitting us into your busy schedules. We love you guys!!

No comments: