Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mudder's Day (that is how Marley says it)

What a wonderful weekend! First we started it off with a lovely, outdoor, and easy dinner at the Pate's house and then Mother's Day activities on Saturday (run/ride the River Walk, Who Fest, cake, trip to Signal Mtn Nursery for some surprise lantana, and yummy steaks). On Sunday we went to church and then hibernated inside all day while it rained. Ty surprised me Sunday with a gift at my door. It consisted of 6 of his own pennies, a poem, an American flag, a shovel, seeds, and lots of art work. It was very sweet and I almost cried. Mezzie started riding her bike this weekend and I included a picture of her in her super cute Toms! I am so thankful for our grandmothers and our moms. We love them so much and wouldn't be the people we are today without their guidance and love. I hope everyone had a wonderul Mother's Day!!

No comments: