Friday, May 9, 2008

I Get My Muscles From My Dad

Our little guy has not been feeling well this week. He has been sleeping a lot (one day he didn't get up until noon) and not eating a whole lot. Although he does manage to eat french fries, amazing huh? I took this picture after he fell asleep on me. I got up to get the camera and he never woke up, just fell over. :)Yesterday a crane was installing a metal beam in the house next door and my construction-equipment-loving son was in hog heaven. Here he is in his, "I Get My Muscles From My Dad" t shirt that the Master's gave him...thanks!!















Here I am with Marley after Josh handed (aka threw it on her head) me the burp cloth. :)

2 comments:

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

We hope that Ty is feeling better! We love his new t-shirt and the picture of him wearing it! Hope you guys are having a great weekend! Happy Mother's Day, Kathy! You are a wonderful mom and you are doing a great job with Ty and Marley!

Tessa said...

I love the shirt!