Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tag you are it!

Catherine tagged me for this theme: Six Quirky Things about You...

Here are the rules:
*Link the person who tagged you.
*Mention the rules in your blog.
*Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
*Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking them.

So here are my quirks...

1. I almost always don't like my hair (cut, style, color, etc.). I just got it partially highlighted this weekend and I am already wanting to do something else to make it look better.
2. I am double jointed, so I can bend my fingers, arms & thumbs back in a weird way. You would think that would make me flexible, but it's the opposite. I can't even touch my toes!
3. I love to mow the yard. Here lately I have been mowing it on the diagonal and I have to admit it looks pretty good.
4. I am a stay at home mom/private investogator. I can tell you what is going on at all the homes around me, just ask the Grahams. :)
5. I love to get rid of clutter, Josh sometimes calls me Sanford & Son or Little Tom McCarroll.
6. I take lots of stuff back. For example, I have bought something to wear for Marley's baby dedication, but if I find something better I will just take it back. My brother thinks this is SO bizarre.

Now, I'm tagging...

1. Tessa - http://anthonytessa.blogspot.com
2. Andi - http://harperhullabaloo.blogspot.com/
3. Tiffany - http://www.tiffanytaglienti.blogspot.com/
4. Amy
5. Lisa
6. Cara

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Hey I can't wait to see your hair and I am sure it looks great. It does not surprise me that you are not happy with it~ HA! I just colored mine and of course really not happy with it and want to just shave it all off!