Sunday, May 11, 2008

Most Memorable Mother's Day EVER

Long story somewhat short, Josh hung a light fixture for me today and in the process he pushed too hard on the sharp metal edge and it sliced his right wrist open. We thought he hit a major artery and ended up calling 911. They came and told us he had not, so Josh asked if it was okay if I took him to the ER instead of riding in the ambulance. We went & he got 11 stitches and is doing well. What a wild and crazy day, we are just glad he is okay. Below is a pic of his wrapped up wrist, just be glad I didn't take any of the actual wound...it looked horrific. I was looking at it in the hospital and I started to feel a little weak. :)Friday after work we all went to the Sports Barn to swim and this was Marley's first time in the pool, she liked it just as much as any 5 month old would. :)Saturday Josh cleaned out our garage and now I can park my car in it...yay! He also got me some rhodendrons that he & Ty planted for me for Mother's Day.

3 comments:

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

He just couldn't stand the day being all about you, could he? Ha! Ha! We are so glad that he is OK! What a blessing that there is no major damage! Marley looks so cute in her little bikini! I hope you guys have a calm, uneventful week! You deserve some down days after yesterday!

Catherine and Brooke said...

Oh no! Poor Josh! Was this one of the sirens we heard yesterday roaring down James Blvd?!?! :) What time did that happen? Brooke even commented that there sure were a lot of emergency vehicles screaming around Signal yesterday! Hope Josh is feeling better!

Tessa said...

I think Marley looks adorable in her swim suit and tell Josh the next time he wants attention to just ask! =)