Sunday, August 3, 2008

And We're Home

Our last day we tried to play in the ocean & pool all day and then we had dinner with the locals. It was fun! The owner even played a foosball match with Ty! I also got a relaxing pedicure.
The 2nd pic is of the waves taking Ty's shorts down. :)













Yesterday I tried to talk Josh into staying until after lunch, but he thought it would be better to leave in morning, so we got back around 4 pm. What a great trip! Oh I added a few more pics to the album.

3 comments:

Isabella's Mommy.... said...

So glad you all had fun! Love the butt shot!!

Amy Beard said...

Love that picture of Ty in the waves!! I am glad you guys had a great time and returned safely. Hope to see you guys soon after you are rested up!

Tessa said...

I like the pic of you and Marley. You both are smiling so good. Glad your home and look forward to webcaming with you soon!