Friday, August 1, 2008

Last Full Day of Vacation :(

What a great day yesterday! Josh took us to Downtown Charleston, where we looked at the beautiful historic homes on Battery Drive and also did some fun shopping on Upper King Street. Afterwards we ate lunch at South End Brewery, where we took this pic. About 12 years ago Josh and I took a picture of ourselves at this same location, way before we were married and had kids. So we thought we would take the same pic, 12 years later. Boy have we been blessed over those 12 years!
For lunch we had awesome crab cakes and ahi tuna. Here Marley is sitting on Josh's lap instead of her highchair...funny how she does that. The next one is of Josh carrying both kids, better him than me. :) I have adde more pics to our album.















The other night Josh fixed a Low Country Boil and it was delicious!
We have had a great time at the beach and we (mainly me) are a little sad about going back home. Luckily we have Disney World to look forward to in September!

5 comments:

Isabella's Mommy.... said...

You sure have been blessed!! Love the pic. Yummm, that shrimp looks so good! Make the most of your last day. Have a safe trip back!

Catherine and Brooke said...

How much fun! I was sad about leaving the beach too, Kathy. But, sounds like you have some things to look forward to this fall! Crab cakes and ahi tuna...my favorites! My mouth is watering just thinking about it! Love seeing the group shot of y'all!

Amy Beard said...

Glad you guys had a great time. Makes me more excited about our beach trip. The food! That looks like the shrimp boil Michael makes, yum yum!! Have a safe trip back.

Tessa said...

I love the family picture and yes you are so very blessed. We miss you guys and I know it is sad to be leaving the beach but there is no place like home. I know what my food request will be for Josh the next time we are in town for a visit. =)

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

Great family picture! So glad you guys have had a great trip! Can't wait to see you guys and to do the beach with you in October! Hope you had a safe trip home! Thanks for blogging about your vacation! We've enjoyed seeing your pictures and wishing we were there!