Wednesday, March 25, 2009

15 Month Check Up, Knox, New Pillows & Window Boxes

Today after we dropped Ty off at school, Marley and I went to her 15 m check up. She got 2 shots and her ht was 31.5 in (she mearsured her really quick so this may be wrong), 21 lbs, and 46.5 for her head. She checked out okay! He went over the percentages pretty quickly but I think she was 25% on weight and average on everything else.

Here's a pic of Ty and his buddy Knox Behar.

Here are a couple of pillows I got monogrammed for our bed. They go perfect with our seraphina duvet cover, which I love, thanks Robert & Tracy!

Josh just made me 2 window boxes and I love them! I can't wait to add flowers to them in a month or so. Here are before and after pics.


3 comments:

Tessa said...

Oh I love the window boxes! Tell Josh that he did a great job. The house looks so beautiful. You guys have done a great job. I like the pillows too, they match so well. Hope to chat with you soon.

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

Cute pic of Ty and his friend! Love the Popeye t-shirt! I love the pillows as well! They look great with the new bed cover! Don't forget to show us the window boxes once they have flowers planted in them!

Catherine and Brooke said...

Love the new boxes and monogrammed pillow cases. So cute. I've actually been eyeing a shower curtain in the same print of your duvet cover. I love it!