Monday, March 23, 2009

Hanging Around the Hacienda

We didn't get in to too much this weekend. Friday night we went to "The Terminal" for dinner and it was really good. It is a new brewhouse near the Choo Choo. The food and the beer was great! Then Saturday the Beard's came over for dinner and we all had a good time celebrating Michael's new job. Yesterday we just hung out.

Isn't Ty cute in this pic?

Not sure if I took this one or Ty.

Ty took this one of Josh, I thought it was funny.

And this one of Marley, I really like it.

Have a good week!

3 comments:

Tessa said...

I love that pic of Ty...I want a copy so email it my way when you get a chance please. All of them of Marley Mo are cute so just pick one out and send it too. I need to update my pics of them because they are growing so fast. Sorry we did not get to catch up this weekend but if you have some downtime this week give me a call. Hugs

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

Great pictures! Ty's smile is SO cute in the one of the three of you!Sounds like a fun weekend! We love days when we get to just hang out at home! Have a great week!

Amy Beard said...

Cute pictures! Thanks again for a great dinner, we enjoyed the company and food! Hhope to see you guys this week.