Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ty's 1st Fishing Trip


Today Josh took Ty fishing for the 1st time and he caught 2 fish! It was a beautiful day to go fishing and also so much fun to see him get so excited (well at least when he caught them, the rest of the time he threw rocks, played with sticks, etc.). This will probably be the 1st of many father & son fishing trips.









Ty was off to the races. They opened up to the door for the kids to go out to the Easter egg hunt at his school and he came out running. He is definitely into them this year.

4 comments:

Mandy Grau said...

That is so cute and so special that they can do that as father and son!

Amy Beard said...

Way to go Ty! That looks like a fun time & I know Josh is glad to have a fishing buddy now. I love the one of Ty sprinting out the door to find the eggs! Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

Great pictures! I love that you got video of him reeling in his first fish! Hope you guys have a great weekend with your mom and dad! I hope that they were able to bring the clothes to you! Sean left them on their front porch yesterday morning! Looking forward to seeing you next Sunday!

Tessa said...

What sweet memories and cute video. I am glad he enjoyed it. Some of my best childhood memories are fishing with my daddy. Thanks for sharing and HAPPY EASTER!