Monday, April 6, 2009

S-l-o-w Weekend

We had a nice slow weekend this weekend. Ty has not felt well the last few days and Marley has had a yucky nose, her 1 yr molars are just not starting to come out and she has had some rash on her face. So we decided to just take it easy.

I took these on the hike and I think I am going to frame them and hang them in Ty's room.











Sunday instead of taking our possibly sick kiddos to church we went on a hike to Rainbow Lake. We all had a great time!

Truckload headed to the transfer station. Josh and Ty took it, and while they were there they saw a backhoe fall into a dumpster. The driver was okay, but it probably didn't help that Ty was laughing. He absolutely loved it and has asked to go back to the transfer station several times since then.
Here are just some fun pics we have taken with our new Fujifilm camera, which I am loving!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is cool with the tree limbs. I would like to see that with Marley's name too.

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

Wow. What great pictures! That must be a wonderful new camera! Loved all of the pics! Hope the kids are feeling better! Sean can take the bags of clothes to work with him one day this week and drop them off at your mom and dad's house after work. He ususally comes through there around 4:45. Which day would be best?

Tessa said...

What a fabulous idea with Ty's name, so crafty!!! I like the new camera pics and glad you are happy with it. Did you give Ty your old one? Loved all the pictures and it looks like a fun weekend. The slow ones are always the best. I am glad to hear that driver was okay but I know Ty thought that was exciting. I will call you later to catch up. Hugs to the kids and I hope Ty is feeling better.

Amy Beard said...

I think we have been playing phone tag....or you are avoiding my calls! :) Glad you guys had a good relaxing weekend. Hope Marley & Ty are doing better. Love the new pictures.

Jill said...

The kids are looking more alike each day! Can I buy the old, yucky camera?!?

Catherine and Brooke said...

Great photos, Kathy! You are quite the photographer!