Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! We had a good time this past weekend and here are some of our pics. To see them all click on the April link. Friday we dyed eggs, then my parents came to spend the weekend with us. We ate egg rolls, hunted the 50+ easter eggs our neighbors (the Grahams) hid in our play area outside, did a little shopping and went to church to celebrate Jesus resurrection. What a weekend!

Anna Claire went easter egg hunting with the kids at Alexian this year. She had a good time but wasn't too into the egg hunting.
Cranky kids. Here is a picture that does a great job showing their attitudes over these last few days. Isn't there a law saying that both can't be unruly at the same time?!
Here is a pic of my parents on Easter morning.

2 comments:

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

I love Ty's Easter pants! Marley looks so pretty in her dress! The whole family looks great! When did you get bangs? I love your new "do"! Thanks for all of your help today! Nobody has contacted me about the clothes! All of that work for probably nothing! Oh well! Thanks so much for sharing about our yard sale with your friends on the blog! We certainly appreciate everyone's help! Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday! :)

Amy Beard said...

Great pictures!! The one of the kids fussing cracks me up. I feel your pain! Glad you guys had a good weekend!