Sunday, August 30, 2009

Let's Go Down to The River to Pray

Earlier this year Beckett accepted Jesus in to his heart and this morning he got baptized in the river by his parents. It was very special!! Josh and Ty didn't make it because Ty has had a rough week this past week and Josh decided to stay home with him.











I really liked this pic of Andi's hand and Will's hand this morning. I thought it was so sweet to see him asleep in his mommy's arms.
Yesterday morning, Marley and I went to Knoxville to go to a baby shower for Aunt Tracy & Baby Sayuri. It was at Mimi's Cafe and was great! I didn't get a lot of good pics but here is the best one.

2 comments:

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

Thank you so much for coming today! We really appreciate you making a special effort to be with us. Thanks, too for being my videographer! I'm so thankful that we have Will's dedication and Beckett's baptism on video! I'm laughing that you left Will and Marley so you could get close enough to get the video! That is hilarious! (It's a church service...they will be OK!) I like how you think! :) Again, thanks so much! Hope you guys have a great week!

Amy Beard said...

What a great weekend of fun celebrations! His baptism looks so neat and what an experience! So glad you all had a good time.