Monday, August 17, 2009

Will's Baby Dedication, Pump it Up, My Parents Visit

Yesterday we went to 2RC to see Will's baby dedication. It was great even though he slept thru most of it! :) The we went back for a great lunch at their house with American & Ethiopian food...yummy! Thanks Andi for making this such a special day for us all!

My 2 very tired babies on the way home.

Happy Birthday Lake & River! On Saturday, we went to a birthday party at Pump it Up and it was so much fun. Below you can see some pics of my American Gladiators.


My Little Fire Girl...we have SO gotten our moneys worth out of this costume.
Last Monday & Tuesday my parents came down and spent the night with us. They have both recently retired and now can visit us during the week. Below is a pic of Ty and my dad reacing cars, they did this a lot!! We also went to the Pumpkin Patch.

3 comments:

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

Thanks for coming and sharing our special day! And thanks, again, for the impromptu videoing of the service! You did a great job! I love that you went to Lake and River's b-day party! I wish we could have gone! It looks like Ty and Marley had fun! See you guys on Friday!

Tessa said...

Some great pics and pumpkin patch already?! Love the pics of Marley all dressed up. SOunds like you guys have been busy.

Amy Beard said...

Looks like you all have been having fun! Love all the pictures. Hope we can catch up soon!