Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Splash Country & Jill's

Last Thursday we went to Splash Country with my parents. They had some free tickets for us, so we decided to go the last weekday they were open. The weather was perfect and there was no one there. We got there a little after 10 and stayed till almost 6. Ty rode everything but about 3 or 4 rides. He was begging me to go to bed that night and he couldn't walk the next day...ha! Thanks to my Mom & Dad for making this day at the water park so much fun. They even helped watch the kids so Josh and I could ride the rides!!



Josh going down a slide and my worn out parents.





Well I didn't take a lot of pictures, but last Friday night Josh's sister, Jill, had everyone (his brother's family, her family, our family, Josh's parents, Josh's cousins family) all over for a cookout/pool party. It was a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone for bringing food and visiting with us, and a special thanks to Jill and Darrin for hosting this rowdy bunch. :)

2 comments:

Tessa said...

The picture of them riding the hotwheels is too cute! It looks like you all had fun abd bet everyone was wore out.

Amy Beard said...

Looks like such a fun time!! I wish we had made it there this summer. That slide Josh was on looks SCARY!!! Fun times!