Sunday, November 9, 2008

Arrgghh Matey!!

We have had a great weekend. Yesterday we went to Gavin McGowan's 3rd Birthday party and we all had a good time. His mom, Cara, had made this beautiful cake, had fun pirate games (including a pinata), cute treat bags, cool decor, yummy food, and the list goes. I told Ty not to get any ideas for his upcoming party...ha!!

Here are all the kids eating their cake & ice cream.

I know this sounds crazy, but I have enjoyed raking leaves this year (so far, and we have just begun) and Ty has enjoyed jumping in them. Here he is sliding into them at the bottom of his slide. Sunday we had a nice relaxing day and looking forward to having Josh at home for the next couple of days.

4 comments:

Tessa said...

What a cute cake and the pic of Ty is so cute. I hope we can catch up soon.

Catherine and Brooke said...

Impressive pirate cake! Kathy, are you nuts? Enjoy raking leaves!?! You can head on over to 806 to help out! :) Just kidding! I'm sure Ty is really enjoying the big piles and that makes it fun!

Amy Beard said...

Wow, I am impressed with the cake! Looks like a fun party, hard to live up to I am sure! You crack me up with the yard work! I am sure Josh likes that you enjoy it!

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

That cake was quite impressive! And was the Sierra Nevada next to the cake a part of the pirate decorations, or was that for the mommies and daddies? :)