Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Newest Neighbor

I would like everyone to meet Finley Sara Snow, our newest neighbor. She was born a little after 3 pm on Monday, to Sam, Lisa & Hudson Snow and she is absolutely beautiful!

Here is Ty in his new Spiderman costume. He is giving his Fireman Sam costume a break and wearing Spidey now. It's kind of weird to see a kid who is not even 3 with so many muscles. Ha!

My sleeping beauty...

Here's a pic of our new roof. It only took them 3 days and it looks pretty good! Now my dear husband is going back and painting all of our eaves. Poor guy never gets a break.

2 comments:

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

The new roof looks great. I meant to tell you that I like the new cedar shakes as well! Can you have Josh come work on our gutters/eaves/columns as well? Or at least light a fire under his brother to inspire him to repair ours? I love the spiderman costume! Aren't after Halloween sales the best? I've got a Hannah Montana costume and wig ready for a Christmas or birthday present for Helen, who has (for the last 9 months) declared that she will have a Hannah Montana party when she turns four! Ugh! Oh well, at least it was half price!!

Tessa said...

The new roof really looks great and I know you are glad to get that done. Josh needs to be prepared because it never ends and if it does on that end then I have plenty for him to do.=)
Praises and blessings on your friends new baby girl. I also got that Pottery Barn stuff and boy is it cute. I need to do that once I have a plan with the girls rooms and you can tell me when the good deals are on. =) It is a little weird to see Ty with all that muscle. Give him and big hug and kiss from Lula.