Wednesday, November 26, 2008

We're baacckkk...

The good news...I have my computer back, the bad news...they reimaged my hard drive and everything is gone. Let's hope I had most of it backed up. I had already lost the 1st 6 months of Marley's life on video, including her infant baptism. :(

And the last 3 weeks we have gone to 4 birtday parties and last weekend we went to Anna Kate's 1st birthday party and Bryce's 2nd birthday party. They have been lots of fun and getting us in the mood for our December birthdays!!


Here is Marley pushing her BIG baby.

2 comments:

Amy Beard said...

Glad you guys are back in working order! Looking forward to Monday's dinner!!!

Tessa said...

Is Marley walking? I love the pic with her pushing her big bro. Phoebe does that to Lula all the time. So sweet and glad you are back.