Sunday, November 16, 2008

Macy is 1!!

Happy 1st Birthday Macy! Yesterday we went to Macy's party and we all had a great time. The food, cake, the decor, & the take home balloons were great, thanks Amy & Michael for everything! And Macy you were absolutely beautiful as usual. :)

Poor Marley...she looked so cute playing outside while I raked leaves that I went in to get my camera to capture the moment and by the time I got back this is what I got. :) She has been fussy than normal here lately and we are hoping that some teeth pop through to explain the fussiness.

Earlier this week when Josh was home he and Ty went and ran some errands together and I thought I would dress him in some comfortable clothes. Josh saw him come out in this BRIGHT orange outfit that showed his mid-driff and he asked that Ty not wear it anymore. Don't know if he didn't want to be seen with him in UT apparel or what?! Also the 2nd pic is of Ty absolutely hee hawing watching something on TV, he took a break from laughing and I took this pic. To see all of our pics click on the Nov album.

4 comments:

Amy Beard said...

Thank you guys for coming and helping us celebrate Macy's birthday. We are so thankful for great friends to share these milestones with! I love all the pictures. The one of Marley pouting is precious!! Hope we can get together soon!

Tessa said...

What is wrong with showing a little mid-driff?? Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow.

Tessa said...

That was weird Amy and i posted at the exact same time........

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

I remember that sweatsuit! Beckett had the same problem with his belly button showing! Glad you guys had a few days off with Josh! Hope that Miss Marley feels better and that you guys have a great week!