Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday My Little Marley Mo!!

I know all you parents out there can relate, but it seems like just yesterday that the hospital was letting us leave with our little girl. She has brought us so much joy over the past year and we are so thankful for her. I told Ty this morning it was her birthday and he said, "again?" He was thinking her birthday was last week during her party. Anyway I wanted to do something fun for her today and couldn't think of anything so we went to run errands at Northgate. I let her and Ty play in the play area and she absolutely loved it!! She was on the slide practically the whole time. It was so much fun watching her and Ty play.


I hated to torture Marley on her birthday, but Amy told me about free visits with Santa at Northgate, so we had to give it a try. Once again Marley was not too happy.

Who needs a double stroller, ha! We also went to Toys R Us this morning and Ty & Marley both got birthday balloons and crowns from Geoffrey. What fun!









Yesterday after work (I had to get that in for Josh) Marley and I went to Ty's Christmas party at school, it was a lot of fun for all of us.

Here is a really cute outfit that Sean, Andi, Beckett & Helen got her. I think she looks cute even if she is already rolling her eyes at me!

Thanks to everyone for all our birthday wishes, now to get ready for Ty's!

1 comment:

Amy Beard said...

Happy birthday Marley! I love all the pictures and it looks like she had a great day with you & Ty! I can't believe our girls are already 1....seems like just yesterday we were celebrating our boys 1st birthdays.