Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Stay away from me

What a weird last few days. Sunday we went to pick up the kids from Lenoir City and I decided to drive. On the way up, a muffler came flying toward us and of course I hit it and bent our wheel (has to be replaced), lost our $60 hubcap, and got a flat tire. Then yesterday I thought I would be helpful and take Ty to get the free mulch and then I got our truck stuck and Josh had to wake Marley up to come help get us "unstuck" and then some man ended up pulling us out. As soon as he got us out his wench broke. Wow!

Josh has been off this week and doing a lot of stuff around the house (painting, fixing doors, moving furniture, etc.). Working like he has, it is very unlikely he will take another week off work and stay around the house.

1 comment:

Tessa said...

That was my whole reason in calling you today because i saw your facebook post... I am sorry to hear that but the good news is everyone has their health. =) So did you end up getting the free mulch? Hopefully this will be the end of the weirdness throughout 09 too. Can not believe this year is over. Happy New Year and may your family have many blessings to come.