Saturday, December 13, 2008

Marley's 1st Birthday Party

Friday night we celebrated Marley's 1st birthday, even though her birthday is not until the 18th. We had all of our family come and celebrate with us in Lenoir City as well as my friend Sonja. My mom cooked some delicious food, we ate, and then watched Marley do the 1st birthday stuff. Thank you so much to everyone for celebrating with us and for all the great gifts!! To see all the pics click on the Dec album.

I really liked this pic, you can see Marley trying to get me and everyone having a good time! She didn't get too dirty or too into the cake.

After the big birthday party we exchanged Christmas gifts with my family since my brother and his wife won't be there for Christmas and we got a lot of cool stuff (I love my new duvet cover) including Josh's new bike bibs. I spared you all and took Ty's pic in them instead of Josh's...LOL!!

And before we left on Saturday I hung out with my Granny which was really nice and then we all surprised my dad for lunch to celebrate his 60th birthday. The plan for the rest of weekend is to rest, or maybe go to Atlanta to pick up my desk. :)

4 comments:

Amy Beard said...

Glad it went well this weekend! Love the pictures! Happy early birthday Marley!!

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

We had a great time! Marley is a beautiful "almost" one year old girl! Thanks for having a special party here so LC family and friends could celebrate with you all! Hope that Josh is feeling better and that you guys have a good rest of the weekend!

Isabella's Mommy.... said...

yay marley - happy early 1st birthday sweetheart!!

Catherine and Brooke said...

I just showed Brooke Ty in Josh's new bibs. We're both dying laughing! I'm glad Marley had a great 1st b-day! Hard to believe she's 1! What new desk!?! :)