Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Ty!!

Friday was Ty's 3rd birthday and we had just a few friends over to celebrate. We had a great time with everyone and thanks for all the cool gifts! To see all of pics click on the Dec album.

I can't my baby is 3 years old. For me birthdays bring lots of joy and a little bit of sadness to think my babies are growing up so quickly. Ty is so sweet right now, he loves to sit on my lap, and color with me, and help me do chores, etc. I hope that I will never forget these precious moments. :) Life doesn't get much better than this!

4 comments:

Isabella's Mommy.... said...

i can't believe he's 3 already too! time just goes way too fast!! happy b-day ty!!

Amy Beard said...

Happy Birthday Ty! Thanks for letting us share your special day with you! We had a great time. Now you boys can stop growing up so fast...

Tessa said...

We had a so much fun and glad we were there to celebrate with him. We had a great time and have a Merry Christmas.

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

Glad that you all had a great birthday celebration with Ty! Your Spiderman cake looks great and Ty looks so happy to be wearing his Spiderman costume! We'll bring birthday and Christmas presents on Thursday! Can't wait to celebrate with you guys!